The PyOgg project provides a set of python modules for the various streaming formats and protocols defined by the Xiph.Org Foundation. For now, it mostly deals with the Ogg bitstream container and the Vorbis audio codec.
This is the continuation of the pyogg bindings initiated by Andrew Chatham, who passed maintainership to me.
- 10/01/2007 : The SVN repository is temporarily down. Please be patient.
- 06/07/2006 : Latest legacy release tarballs added here.
- 12/06/2006 : A subversion/trac repository is opened at http://pyogg.python-hosting.com/
- 05/06/2006 : I have set up a mailing list : http://groups.google.com/group/pyogg
- 04/06/2006 : This is the new project page for PyOgg.
Expect new releases to be available in a reasonably close future. They will be released under the terms of the MIT license.
Latest legacy releases:
Older releases are available at the former location .